Re: Need info about Red Grooms

---------

From: D. Sterner (dsterner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 08:07:55 PST

those of you looking for the article, please post to the list. I will dig
it out and scan the pages. From the scanned image I can make a PDF file
that will be readable for those interested.

To be able to read the file you must have the Adobe Acrobat reader on your
computer. I can send individually via attachment.

deb
dsterner@wzrd.com