Re: HELP! Computer problem

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 03:20:07 PST

I am also on an i-Mac with OS 9, which I love, but know little
about what I'm doing, even though it looks like I know what
I'm doing. There are real "nerds" or experts out there who
can solve your problem. I suggest that you register on a Mac
trouble site: http://forums.macnn.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi
and post your problem there. You may be able to search their
archives to find the same problem and a posted solution.
In the mean time, have you tried increasing the allotted
memory to your netscape program ? That may help.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com