Re: searches and what you write

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 03:03:16 PST

No, this is not necessarily so. I have done searches for words before,
and the search engine has given me, among other things, items in the
Getty archives. The person may have done a search for the word "nude"
and gotten a link to a post you wrote a year ago. Search engines are
like spiders that run all over the web looking for and documenting the
frequency a word occurs. This post will someday be listed too as one
more use of the word "nude" three times even. Every thing you post
on the net is searched by these spiders and documented for further
searches.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail