Re: Need info about Red Grooms

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 20:23:04 PST

Thank you, Gabrielle. I have the little book you are talking about.
It's a really fun book. Was "Ruckous Rodeo" installed at the show you
saw? That is in the permanent collection of the Modern Art Museum of
Fort Worth. It is so much fun to visit when it is installed because
viewers actually have a path to walk "through" the rodeo.

Pam