Re: messages and delays/missing posts

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 20:12:22 PST

Glad to hear this because I have been reading answers but never get
the first post. unless the person answering leaves the original post
I have no idea what they are talking about.

Someone just wrote that they had posted and never saw it or got any
answers so posted again. I did get the original post a while back. I
didn't have any response because I haven't really worked with the
product. I was watching for answers too.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Sharon from NJ
--To respond to me directly click on mailto:heneborn@erols.com