Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

HELP! Computer problem

From: Jocelyne Desmarais (desmaraisj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 05:42:57 PST

Hi all! I've been reading your posts for a few months now and have
compiled a folder of some really terrific ideas and practical info
(thanks a bunch!). However, I use my delete button quite a lot and now
when I try to delete a message, the Netscape program totally quits
itself. Also, when I click on the "trash" icon in the Mail Folder, the
Netscape program quits as well. I am close to being computer illiterate,
but I suspect that I may have forgotten to empty the trash for a while
and have ruined its ability to function properly. If any of you have
had this problem and can suggest a solution, I would be most grateful.
I have contacted Netscape's online help, but I haven't received a
response yet. I have an imac os9 and the mac technician I spoke to
believes it is a Netscape software problem because I can still trash
word-processing files successfully. You may respond to me directly at:

Thanks for your assistance,