Has anyone seen these videos?

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 17:35:07 PST

I am working on my video requests for next year. This time I am going to
order the videos first and preview...These are the ones I am considering
from Library Video (http://www.libraryvideo.com ). Has anyone viewed these?
I do not recall seeing them posted.

Joan Miro--Constellations: The Color Of Poetry A9027 $19.95
Created with exclusive access to the Miro Museum in Barcelona, this
retrospective of the Spanish artist's 65-year career brings fascinating
insight to his poetic surrealism. Includes historic newsreel footage, a tour
of his studio, a performance of the La Claca Theater Group in costumes
designed by the artist and in depth presentations of his paintings.

Claes Oldenburg A0503
$39.95
Born in Sweden and raised in the United States, Claes Oldenburg is best
known for his over-scaled sculptures based on household items. This
documentary takes a revealing look at one of the foremost exponents of the
Pop Art movement, featuring such recognizable works as the "Giant Ice Cream
Cone" and the "Giant BLT." Interviews with fellow artists and critics
provide insight into Oldenburg's work, while location footage at the
Guggenheim Museum and the artist's studio in New York provide an exciting
glimpse at works in progress. One in a multi-volume series of artist
biographies.

Magritte A0606
$19.95
Explores the life of the Belgian surrealist painter and presents many of his
interesting works. He studied at the Academie Royale des Beaux-Arts,
Brussels. His images of familiar objects such as apples, cigars, birds,
pipes and bowler hats are some of the most recognizable images of the 20th
century. Magritte's work was first exhibited in the U.S. in New York City in
1936. Contains brief nudity.
(This one has the painting of man in bowler hat with apple over his face on
jacket)

Jasper Johns: Take an Object A2685 $19.95
This program presents painter Jasper Johns at work in his studio and
highlights many of his works. Part of Museum of Modern Art Series.

Mexico T0324
$29.95
Dr. Dwayne L. Merry, professor of anthropology and archaeology, along with
his wife, film the treasures the Museum of Anthropology in Mexico City and
the archeological sites from which they came. He captures the cliff divers
of Acapulco and the flying Volaclores near Vera Cruz. The pageantry and
beauty of the Mexican festivals, visits with craftsmen and travels into
homes and market places bring an understanding of the people of Mexico. With
his camera, Dr. Merry travels the country from the Gulf of Mexico to the
coast of the Pacific and from the steaming ungles of the Yucatan to the deep
canyons of the "Barranca del Cobre."