Ceramics Videos

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 16:30:06 PST

We are trying to build up some loan kits for teachers. They kits need to be
broad to so we can fit in information about current exhibits, when
appropriate. Our collection is mostly Contemporary Ceramics. I would like
your opinions of the following videos and print sets. What Im really
looking for is videos that a classroom teacher could use to explain ceramics
to his/her class before coming to the museum to see the exhibit. The art
teachers, who come, know about ceramics (usually they are the ceramics
teacher), but the classroom teachers want more info. I need several
different videos for K 12 teachers.

Contemporary Ceramics (Crystal Productions)

Ceramic Prints (Crystal Productions)

Art is ... Ceramics: Basic Throwing Skills (Crystal Productions)

Art is Ceramics: Throwing Functional Forms (Crystal Productions)

Art is Ceramics: Hand building: Coil and Pinch Pots (Crystal Productions)

Art is Ceramics: Hand building: Slab Construction (Crystal Productions)

Art of Tile Making (SAX)

Ceramics Prints (SAX)

Art Ceramic Techniques (SAX)

Creating with Ceramics (SAX)