Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

In-progress Mancala game boards

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 15:23:39 PST

A picture is worth a thousand words...especially when it comes to my
explanations (smile)...Here are some "in-progress" Mancala game boards to go
along with the lesson plan I posted to my site:
The students are really excited about making these--even though many want
theirs to be donated to the core classrooms for social studies/math