Re: Question on Display Panels

---------

From: Heather Martin (Sages7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 16:33:26 PST

I was able to purchase for my school 24 very large (6 or 7ft?x 4ft) black
foam core panels which are very thick. (1" or 2"). If you are
interested in something like this, just let me know and I'll get you the
phone # and the price. Susan on Long Island ---
Susan,
I would be very interested in knowing where and how much these are.
Thanks so much,