Re: J2cleve/venting

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 14:25:41 PST

This is my first year teaching, and here in the south
I knew I had lots of opportunities for job placement.
It is hard for me to relate because even though my
first year has presented many, many difficult
challenges (middle school)- your situation sounds like
a living hell. If I were in your shoes, I would feel
so much better by telling my administrators to stuff
it. Move back home, see your friends and family, and
try again. Maybe that sounds negative, but sometimes
you have to know where to draw the line so you can
live the life you want. Just my two cents.........
Jayna