ART THERAPY SOURCES FOR STUDENT

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 12:11:57 PST

I need help for a student working on a Senior project for Graduation. She
would like to know if there are sites that she can access to get
information about Art Therapy. If you know of such sources, send to me
and I will forward to our librarian - the student will not see your
address or e mail. The librarian will simply assemble a list - we are
very strict about this access so I think it will work. Thanks in advance.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School