Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

cowgirl blues

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 11:33:16 PST

My most respected hero passed away ... Dale Evans Rogers ... one of the
truest nicest people in show biz ever to have lived. She was 88 and lived a
life filled with tragedies and joys, coming through it with her faith in
God and belief that she would see her loved ones again in Heaven. What a
wonderful person, and a genuinely good human being who did for others. I for
one will miss her and the moral character she stood for.

Just felt like saying,
"Farewell, Dale, and Happy Trails Until We Meet Again.".

MaryAnn F. Kohl