Re: New Student Art / themes

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 11:07:23 PST

I've been pushing for themes in our houses (small learning communities)
to no avail. Too much change at once in school reform here. Our school
is divided into 4 multi-grade houses, but as an encore teacher I see kids
from all 4 houses. Anyway a quarter is all the longer I see a single group
of seventh graders. I do use the face as a theme through out the quarter.
I did stray a bit doing the back of heads assignment.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com