Re: I need to VENT/Intercity teaching....WHAT TO DO?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 10:15:28 PST

Thanks, but I'll leave the research to you younger folks. I've been
teaching in the same inner city Middle School for 25 years and I have
only 841 days till retirement. Not that I couldn't learn something, but
I'm having too much fun working with my students to stop and research
why and how they tick.
                        Enjoy your research, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail