RE: 3d for kindergarten

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 09:58:52 PST

Found object sculpture is great for all ages (just change the materials). I
make a point of NOT having enough of each type of thing to go around (cuts
down of identical things being made). It sparks the "I can't do art" kids,
and the kids all ready open to art really get creative.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator