Re: I need to VENT/Intercity teaching....WHAT TO DO?

---------

lburke_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 08:53:11 PST

Hello, I am a first year grad student of Secondary Ed., Art at George
Washington University in Washington DC. I am now doing research on how
to motivate students. In particular I am interesting in learing how to
motivate the more difficult student, the ones that may have troubled
backgrounds and ones that are not self-motivated. I have noticed in my
exhaustive search for research on motivation that I have come across
several good journal articles in ERIC that address this subject and in
particular the inner city population. I may even do my research project in
this specific area.
Just a thought but there has been reseach done in this area if you care to
investigate.

Woody Duncan <wduncan@kc.rr.com> on 02/09/2001 08:26:58 AM

Please respond to "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>