Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: getting Spam/disgusting pictures

From: elizabeth justice (thankfulheart99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 08:24:09 PST

I am not on AOL but I have received lots of this type
of spam. I have had pornographic pictures to just pop
up on my screen while a student and I were working.
Sometimes when I have tried to close the screen it
takes me further into the site which gets raunchier
each time I try to close. I have had to just turn the
computer off to stop it. I am so sick of this I can't
stand it. I just wish there was a way to totally stop

Do You Yahoo!?
a year!