Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: messages and delays

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 07:40:57 PST

I sent out a post this morning to three different lists at the same time.
I sent it to ArtsEdNet, to our backup list and to a local list at KU.
Two post came through top me almost immediately and of course
the getty one took a couple of hours. It must be the distance
between Malibu and Kansas City.
                                                Go figure, Woody in KC

Sharon Henneborn wrote:
> 2 messages I sent showed up 36 hours later. This caused me to send
> again because I thought nothing was posted. The 2nd try appeared
> before the original.?????????
> Isn't it frustrating when you do something that is supposed to be an
> improvement in one area and you find out you have sacrificed big time
> in another area.

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
You are welcome to visit my Web Site at