Re: messages and delays

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 07:40:57 PST

I sent out a post this morning to three different lists at the same time.
I sent it to ArtsEdNet, to our backup list and to a local list at KU.
Two post came through top me almost immediately and of course
the getty one took a couple of hours. It must be the distance
between Malibu and Kansas City.
                                                Go figure, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail