Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

NJ YAM sites / Re: Need help with judging YAM flag designs

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 05:58:01 PST

Neighbor Christine,

For advice on YAM look at NJ"s Kim D"s excellent web site. She is
organizing YAM for NJ this year.
click on tips and lesson plans and anything else in this treasure
Kim has posted our designs on this site as well.

Links list to all the YAM articles on the AENJ web site

This should get you started.
Good luck with the deadline.

  ~ Sharon Henneborn ~
AENJ 1st Vice President