NJ YAM sites / Re: Need help with judging YAM flag designs

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 05:58:01 PST

Neighbor Christine,

For advice on YAM look at NJ"s Kim D"s excellent web site. She is
organizing YAM for NJ this year.

http://www.tomsriver.k12.nj.us/staff/d/kdefibau/yam2001.html
click on tips and lesson plans and anything else in this treasure
trove.
http://www.tomsriver.k12.nj.us/staff/d/kdefibau/lp.html
Kim has posted our designs on this site as well.

Links list to all the YAM articles on the AENJ web site
http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-a=00040454-sp00000000&sp-q=YAM

This should get you started.
Good luck with the deadline.

  ~ Sharon Henneborn ~