Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

speaking to our names "out there"....

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 21:21:36 PST

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
Interesting how our names get out there to the internet, search engines,
websites where we really don't intend to reach or be a part of. I've
recently experienced too rather surprising instances. The first was when
someone doing research on liguid starch found my posting to the listserv
listed under Yahoo's web search for "liguid starch". Low and
behold...someone on the other side of world on a word search picked up my

The second was only yesterday while I was researching Arcimboldo on and found Ken Schwab's posting about same along with other
websites. Our names are other there, guys, for everyone to see. It's easy to
find you! If you're in the witness protection program and you answer a
posting here on the listserv, you're in deep doo. Toodles.......