Re: Love/Hate relationship with teaching: aunt hoppy.

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 20:44:55 PST

Perhaps the A+ student doesn't have to be included with the rabble.
A+ could be allowed to continue to work independently if you can at
all manage it.

You can certainly justify the inequity of the materials assignments
by meeting the diverse needs of the individual students. If you can
manage it and not make it seem punitive but rather the approach is to
base materials assignments on the skill level demonstrated by certain
students and on the ability to use/care for materials appropriately.

Good luck with these challenging -----.

Sharon from NJ
--To respond to me directly click on mailto:heneborn@erols.com