Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Domain names

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 20:43:32 PST

I think this site can help you. You can use it to research
domain names that are not taken yet. I remembered that
I had sent it to an ex student.
The company that hosts my web site on their server will remind me to
renew my web name when the time comes.
                                        Woody in KC

> "L. P. Skeen" wrote:
> Hey guys. I have my own domain name and can't remember when I got
> it. Does anyone know a place to go check on when it runs out? I
> think the original payment is good for 2 years, then you have to
> renew.
> Thanks.

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on