Re: Domain names

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 20:43:32 PST

I think this site can help you. You can use it to research
domain names that are not taken yet. I remembered that
I had sent it to an ex student.
        http://www.domainstore.com/get_aff_id.jsp?aff_id=2200124
The company that hosts my web site on their server will remind me to
renew my web name when the time comes.
                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail