Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: change email address

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 20:26:57 PST

I would assume that you drop the list and then sign up with
a different e-mail address. People change their e-mail address
from time to time, perhaps someone will answer who has done
just what you want to do.
                                                                Woody in KC

> Audrey wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to change my email address on the list
> Thanks

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
You are welcome to visit my Web Site at