Re: getting Spam

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 19:52:42 PST

..I'm not on AOL and I'm getting them "right and left" constantly... I do notice that a lot of mine are directed to "all recipients of my server"... AND a LOT of the ones I'm receiving are of the "porn" nature...
Carolyn Roberts
  I wonder of those of us getting SPAM mail are all on AOL. I noticed in the
  area that tells the e-mail names of others it was sent to that my name and
  other variations (different spellings or with a # after it) was also there .
  My husband says it is totally random. I don't know.....but I don't like it
  either. I also have purchased alot of things on line.
  Teresa in El Paso