Re: Love/Hate relationship with teaching: aunt hoppy.

---------

wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 18:57:39 PST

Daceballos@aol.com wrote:

> No, I mean not sitting at my desk at all. "academic" class with
> more restricted mobility for students around the room. I've learned a lot
> through this class, though,

Thank you! I have adapted your thinking and will remove the Prizmacolor pencils
as I found many deliberately broken today and stuffed in the back of the room.
Guess we aren't going to use these in my 4th hour class any more. Too bad some
people have to ruin it for others. Spent the day looking for alternate plans for
those that obviously cannot handle the materials. Will make more work for me,
but those are the choices these students have made. I feel badly for an A+
student in that class. The rest of the Pita's are supposedly seniors that have
to act like 5 year olds. Day off tomorrow to recoup.
Hang in there,
Gelato