Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 17:36:45 PST

Yes, Woody, of course you're right. But the power of the media in art, tv,
internet or what have you is such a carving force in influencing young
minds. Lies need to be exposed for what they are. License and a lack of
firm moral training produces a society without morals, the downfall of
Rome and the bane of our current moral dilemma. This is not to discount
your remarks about kindness in the least. Mother Teresa was a living
example of the power of kindness to transform lives. Yours is surely the
more potent approach. Thank you for your reminder. And what are you up so
late for? Here in Michigan, we are about to have a major storm and I hope
an ice/snow day tomorrow. As always, thanks for your guidance, wisdom and
great help.
ann carolan