Re: Fwd: STOP THIS MOVIE

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 17:27:45 PST

A person should be valued for the kind of life he or she leads and
the quality of their actions and ideas. I don't care what color Jesus
was or what sort of private lives his followers might have had. Be
you a Jew or a Buddhist, or non-believer, it really should not matter.
I know it is really important to the person who wrote this post, but
really, go out into the world and do some little kindness and your
religion and your fellow humans will benefit more than worrying
about the content of some movie.
                                Just my small thoughts, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail