Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Annie Get Your Gun

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 17:15:53 PST

Hey New York Bound,
        As a lover of the South West and a Country Boy at heart, I would like
to take in the Broadway show "Annie Get Your Gun" with Reba McEntire.
But It's no fun to go to anything by ones self. So who else wants to go
and which night. I'm willing to spring for a few tickets if I know my friends
will pay me for them in New York. The prices range from $35 to $75 and
there are shows on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and Sunday afternoon.
I lean toward better seats since I'm not going back to the Big Apple soon.
Well, any takers, contact me privately at my e-mail address below.
                                                Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
You are welcome to visit my Web Site at