Re: art room technology

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 21:22:15 -0600

Jennings51 wrote:

> Here is a thought provoking article about the relationship of the arts and
> technology in education. It addresses the "why" of art as part of the core
> of education for the 21st century.
> http://www.technos.net/journal/volume5/2ohler.htm
>
> Denise J.

Thank you Denise,
I printed out your article to take to my "internet in instruction" class
on Monday night. It will give us more food for thought in considering what
to teach and how to teach it in the 21st century. We only have 12
months to
get it figured out.
Thanks, Woody in KC

--
                I'm from Kansas, where evolution is outlawed
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail