Re: Have Advice for Ceramics??

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rick (rlarson)
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 12:20:30 -0500

Another art teacher went to the recycling center and picked up some discarded
postal bags. We cut them open and they cover the whole table. They are made
of canvas and work great for clay. At the end of the class, the kids pick off
the crumbs, and the whole thing gets folded up until next time. The clay never
sticks, and they were FREE and they're heavy so they don't slip. Betsy (PS
Origionally, they look like very large portfolio bags.)