Re: African Art Internet Lesson

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Susan Bennett (sbennett)
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:16:10 -0500

Thank you for this wonderful site. Where in Ohio are you located? Susan from
Ohio (Kettering)
-----Original Message-----
From: Jdecker.US <Jdecker.US>
To: ArtsEdNet Talk <artsednet>
Date: Tuesday, December 21, 1999 8:37 PM
Subject: African Art Internet Lesson

I have just updated my African Art Internet Lesson (done originally
for a research project). If any of you are doing units in African Art--
you are welcome to copy and use any of my files:
http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/afr-less.htm

There are many good links on:
http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/afrilink.htm

There are probably several broken external links with-in the lesson
(it takes forever to check them out). I give my students extra credit
for any spelling errors they find or any broken links (that way they
at least read to info!). All of the links to my own pages are working
fine now.

For you new people who asked for teacher designed web pages my
home page is:
http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/

Happy Holidays to all!

Judy

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: sbennett