Re: Have Advice for Ceramics??

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:21:58 -0600

I inherited a lot of old drawing boards (schools used to teach drafting)
we recycled old pull down maps that were being discarded. By cutting
the
maps just larger than the boards and tacking the maps face down we made
clay boards to work on. This gives us a good working surface and it keeps
the mess contained to a small area. As students come into class the
first
thing they do is get out a board to work on.
Just an idea, Woody in KC

--
                I'm from Kansas, where evolution is outlawed
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail