Re: Have Advice for Ceramics??

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 13:21:09 -0600

Another option is vinyl oil cloth. The kids have squares of it ( about 16 x16
in). They use the cloth side. They are great individual working areas and
clean quite well. I usually take them home each summer and lay them out on the
lawn and hose them down, then let them dry in the sun. I keep a set of 25 mats
and they have lasted me 7 years so far.
MaryB