Re: Harry Wong and classroom management

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:13:53 -0500

Christine Colera wrote:

> I just got mine at my college book store, but I have also seen it in regular bookstore, which I can't remember, sorry.
> Tina
I've seen it at Borders here in town and I've seen it online too at
several places, amazon, borders and B and N. My son's school also
has the videos so I know they exist but haven't seen them myself.
Their school is K-8th so I would think especially new teachers
without classroom experience would benefit.
Sandra
astroboy