Re: Millenium

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:40:46 -0500

Dianna wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> I need help with a millennium project.
> My Director would like "a little something else" to do that wouldn't be
> drawing in nature. It must also fit inside the narrow neck of the bottle!
> Any ideas?

> Diannabanana
If you do beads- what about making a charm necklace. Combine what
was sent in already by other listers. Instead of clay artifact-why
not a charm of some kind by each student out of clay, strung
together. Or significant dates from this past century strung
together with a note explaining the dates. How about artists of the
20th century bookmarks. Have them draw a line drawing of the artist
or a stylized artist name and printout bookmarks of each one. If
it's too
time consuming then several artist to a bookmark.

Sandra Barrick

astroboy