Fwd: special ed lessons

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MRJWITZ
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:47:30 EST

--part1_0.384362ea.258ef2c2_boundary

I hope I got the address right

--part1_0.384362ea.258ef2c2_boundary

From: MRJWITZ
Full-name: MRJWITZ
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:44:22 EST
Subject: special ed lessons
To: artsednet

I'm really glad that we are going to go back to sharing and caring rather
than just complaining....
I really need to meet the needs of my special ed kids (levels 1-2 and 3-4).
does anyone have any good lessons or units. MY kids like things with
substance as my classroom is surrounded with artists pictures and works. If
anyone has any projects( appropriate for that group) that coincide with art
works or artists, please share. Have a good vacations...I'm cleaning out
draws and cabinets,,,and looking foward to enjoying some time with my kids
(home from college).enjoy robin.

--part1_0.384362ea.258ef2c2_boundary--

  • Reply: Deb Mortl: "Re: Fwd: special ed lessons"