Re: HOLIDAY STRESS

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 15:23:12 -0800

I agree- fun is good! Yes, we just use regular copy paper and just plain melted candle
wax. This year I had a bunch of candles that were donated because they were kind of
banged up. They happened to be purple. The colored coating just kind of popped off
when we started carving designs in them, and we melted the scraps in an old crock pot
so our snowflakes had a lavender tint which was nice with the white glitter. Other
times I have just melted paraffin. They really are simple and the kids think it is
neat.
Heather