Re: Ok lets start a new controversy, Are you allowed to take field trips ????

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 13:27:37 -0500

> Mrsbeeswax writes:

> << re not allowed to take field trips, due to the amount of coverage needed> to
> get a sub for the rest of the classes not on the field trip.

> I use plenty of guilt to ( learned
> that trick from my mother, but, that's another post!) I send home a note
> that outlines the benifits of the museum and that this is a perfect
> opportunity to spend quality time with their child.
> Gabrielle
Wow, I feel like this is a scene out of "To Sir With Love". YOu know
where the poor deprived seniors had never been on a field trip and
they went to the MUSEUM!
Sandra

astroboy