Re: Gesso-ing ties?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 10:01:13 -0500 (EST)

When we did the tie painting project for art honor for teachers and
students to wear, we found only gessoing or using white latex paint on the
front surface worked the best. A few students did the whole tie and yes,
they were almost impossible to tie. Actually, the extra pattern was
interesting.

Oh, can anyone reply with some ideas about setting up a gallery in the
school? Canyou get grants. We are thinking of doing something like a
student run gallery and trying to set it up in our auditorium lobby.
Thanks