Re: HOLIDAY STRESS

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Dennis Morris (theartboss)
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 05:44:09 -0800 (PST)

Stress, well, this teacher is starting to enter the
stress fee zone of double digits. In about 90 days I
will retire after 35 plus years of Holiday Stress and
everyday Stress. I know my post retirement will not
be stress free ( just another kind of STRESS )but I'm
ready to move on to new challenges ( STRESSES )