Re:non bleeding tissue paper

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 12:37:17 -0500

Dennis Morris wrote:

> Are you confronted with old bleeding tissue and crepe
> paper? Once upon a time it seemed all tissue and
> crepe paper bleed. \ My problem today is that all the crepe and
> tissue on the market does not bleed.
> Dennis Morris
Can you believe it- I hunted for old tissue and found some left
over. What a disappointment. I have a Gauguin lesson for kinders and
young school age kids- which depends on the tissue bleeding. During
our project we watched and waited with anticipation and when we
pulled it off- the yellow was bare and the others not much better.
We used watercolor over it. Good thing I tested it- but still when
showing the process it was a disappointment and I also ended up
having them leave the
tissue on the project.
Sandra
astroboy