RE: Pagemaker

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
D Sterner (dsterner)
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:52:29 -0500

I print posters 11 x 17" using banner paper and an appropriate graphic
program. On my HP 712 printer, I have an "options" setting that I can
explore and customize - changing the paper type and print quality

-=deb=-
if you are on a list respond to me directly dsterner
Don't forget to see my students
http://www.geocities.com/athens/oracle/1594

-----Original Message-----
From: Deb Mortl [SMTP:dmortl]
Sent: Friday, December 17, 1999 9:15 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Pagemaker

Does anyone know how to print out an 11x17 poster in two 8 1/2 by 11 pieces
of paper? We get a lot of poster requests in my Commercial Art class and
can lay them out in 11x17, but then can't print them out without getting
11x17 paper. I'm just talking about for a mock up, the final posters are
always done on illustration board.

Thanks!
Deb

ps - this may not even be possible to do - I'm just hoping itis.