Re: Where are we?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lincoln Arts (lincarts)
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:47:49 -0800

Any jokes that use a physical (short, tall, too thin, fat, etc) or ethnic
difference as the butt of the joke are offensive. And if this was a blonde
joke, I might have taken offense at it.

But this ISN'T a blonde joke, it's a joke about dumb tourists! The blonde
waitress isn't the dumb one - the two tourists are the dumb ones for not
making their request clear; the waitress simply correctly answered their
stupid question.

So, personally, I found it funny! It also reminded me to be clearer in my
everyday speech.

Jeanne