Re: Play writing software

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 07:40:22 -0500

"Alix E. Peshette" wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am looking for software that speeds up the play writing process.
> Anyone have any recommendations?

You'll have to choose for yourself--based mainly on your budget. check out
this site--there are demos there for programs that range from ones that just
aling the type to those that remember character names, plot lines etc., and
correct you when you make a mistake! Oh, it's spelled playwriting,

Best wishes,