Re: HOLIDAY STRESS

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (litesal)
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:35:06 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: <CastinPhan>
To: ArtsEdNet Talk <artsednet>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 1999 12:42 AM
Subject: HOLIDAY STRESS

> HELLO ARTEDNETTERS,
> JUST WONDERING HOW EVERYONE IS DEALING WITH STRESS AT SCHOOL SO CLOSE TO
THE
> HOLIDAYS?
> SAL
> ANNE M JEANS ELEMENTARY
> BURR RIDGE ILLINOIS

Dear Anne,

I enjoy my students around this time of year (others too, but now
particularly). I try to lighten up a bit and get caught up in their
excitement. I do lessons that are more laid back (less structure, less
reading, discussion, etc.). Usually we use techniques and knowledge that we
already have to create something new and highly individual. In my opinion,
this is not a time to introduce something tedious and unfamiliar or very
difficult.

Sincerely, Leah