Re: Papermaking/casting

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Dennis Morris (theartboss)
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 05:00:26 -0800 (PST)

As a papermaker I swear by the real acid free pulp. I
just completed a brief ( two day) residency at an
Elementary school in which each child ( 450 plus )
made a 6"x9" paper pulp painting using cotton linter
pulp. We recycled paper using a blender but the main
sheet was formed using professionally beaten pulp. My
source was Twinrocker. www.twinrocker.com. They beat
the pulp for the correct duration. Their casting pulp
is beaten for less time. Check them out. Pulp costs
including shipping/handling for me ( in Illinois) was
$35.00 for five gallons.
Dennis Morris

--- Sharon Barrett Kennedy <sharonbk>