RE: digital Camera

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kimberly Anne Herbert (kimberly)
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:26:36 -0600

Rick,
I use a Casio. If you have and adapter to plug it in the wall, use it while
you upload to the computer. You will save a lot on batteries. When I'm
photographing something like art work or posed pictures, I use the adapter
also. I searched all over San Angelo and was told the adapter did not exist.
Even though the camera I borrowed to test it had one. Finally on a trip to
Houston, I took the camera around with me. Radio Shack found one they
thought would work, then called Casio to make sure it wouldn't damage the
camera. It works great.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
CAM Administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick [rlarson]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 1999 3:08 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: digital Camera

My camera is a Casio. There is something called a Qv/pc
program('they'say I need) that I've asked to have put on my computer. I
have IBM at school and Microsoft photo shop. I've got cords and papers
and a list of instructions that seem fairly simple-But those directions
are for the one teacher computer in the computer lab. The librarian gave
me a disk. I will bring it home over Christmas. Thanks for your input.
I'll keep asking when I find out what those CD's are for... ( The
techie at my school has never used one- I'm pioneering so to
speak.)Without this list, I doubt I would have realized the
possibilities . Now I'm sooo anxious to do it!! Betsy

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: kimberly