RE: Workshops - your input

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kimberly Anne Herbert (kimberly)
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:40:02 -0600

Larry,
I will foreword the web site to our educator. BTW there was an error in the
URL. I received a 404 error at first the corrected link is
http://www.acorn.net/lists-ht/occti.html You left off the .html ;-)

Thanks,
Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
CAM Administrator
-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence A. Parker/OCCTI [occti]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 1999 8:07 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: Workshops - your input

Subject: Workshops - your input

> We are in the revising our education program including workshops for
> teachers (Both Art Teachers and teachers in other subjects).

Kimberly,

If you are seriously investigating workshops for all of your teachers, I
strongly encourage you to take a look at our web site
http://www.acorn.net/lists-ht/occti . We offer workshops on infusing
Critical Thinking, encouraging life-long learning, integrating subject areas
into a more holistic world view for the teachers and students, and more.

Have your Professional Development person contact us and we can talk about
what you want and need, and how we can facilitate your vision.

Larry Parker

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: kimberly