Re: Workshops - your input

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lawrence A. Parker/OCCTI (occti)
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:07:19 -0500

Subject: Workshops - your input

> We are in the revising our education program including workshops for
> teachers (Both Art Teachers and teachers in other subjects).

Kimberly,

If you are seriously investigating workshops for all of your teachers, I
strongly encourage you to take a look at our web site
http://www.acorn.net/lists-ht/occti . We offer workshops on infusing
Critical Thinking, encouraging life-long learning, integrating subject areas
into a more holistic world view for the teachers and students, and more.

Have your Professional Development person contact us and we can talk about
what you want and need, and how we can facilitate your vision.

Larry Parker